The concept of home is special to each of us in our own way, so shopping for a home can be emotional. Once you connect with a home that’s just right for you, emotions can run hot because that’s when you need to get the seller to accept your offer.
Not only are you competing with other buyers financing their home purchase like you, but there are also more cash buyers than you might think. According to the National Association of Realtors, about one quarter of U.S. home purchases are all cash, and this percentage of cash buyers is much higher in certain cities.
Sellers may consider your personal connection with their home, but overwhelmingly they’re setting emotion aside and choosing buyers based on the characteristics of their offers: price, down payment, and most important, the speed and reliability of closing.
So if you’re financing your home purchase, how do you match the speed and reliability of a cash offer?
You do it by using our Home On TimeTM program:
– Our Advance Approval allows you to shop for a home with an approved loan, so when it comes time to write offers, you can show the seller you’re all set just like a cash buyer.
– When you find your dream home, we’ll make sure you’re Clear To Fund when you sign your final loan docs.
This process enables you to:
– Compete with cash.
– Be definitive with sellers on very short closing timelines.
– Get your new home on time. Guaranteed.*
And we’ll guide you through every step along the way with our signature service–which includes working with your real estate agent to present our Home On Time loan approval to each seller.
It takes 5-10 minutes to get started: contact your RPM loan advisor, or let us know and a loan advisor can contact you.
* Under RPM’s Home On Time Guarantee Program, RPM will waive its Lender Fee if a purchase transaction does not close on or before the anticipated date of close of escrow, as agreed to by RPM. The Home On Time Guarantee is subject to the following terms and conditions: The loan must be a purchase transaction. The complete loan package must be received by RPM’s Mortgage Banking Operations Center at least 25 days prior to the close of escrow. The Home On Time Guarantee timeline begins when the complete loan package is received by the Operations Center. The Home On Time Guarantee does not apply if the failure to close within the anticipated close of escrow date is due to events or circumstances beyond RPM’s control. These include, but are not limited to, delays caused by an appraisal value on the subject property that is not acceptable to RPM, acts or omissions by the escrow or title company, second lien holder approvals, short sale approval, condo project eligibility or loan conditions imposed by RPM or the investor that, despite reasonable diligence by RPM, are not met by any party in a timely manner. The Home On Time Guarantee does not apply to brokered loans. All programs are subject to borrower and property qualifications. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
RPM Mortgage, Inc. | 3236 Stone Valley Road West, Alamo, CA 94507 | Ph: 925.295.9300 | NMLS #9472 | AZ – Mortgage Banker License #BK-0924551. CA – Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the Residential Mortgage Lending Act. CO – Mortgage Company Registration, Regulated by the Division of Real Estate. ND – Money Broker License #MB102711. NV – Mortgage Broker License #1232. OR – Mortgage Lending License #ML-4876. WA – Consumer Loan Company License #CL-9472. | Equal Housing Opportunity. 2823